Monday, May 16, 2011

Sneak Peek at Who is Running the Trek Factory Demo May 20 - 21

Remember the Trek Factory Demo is this Friday and Saturday from 10 - 2 each day at the Riverside State Park Military Airstrip.  There will be the latest Trek mountain bike and carbon road bike technology available to ride in this great venue.  Click here for directions

From Trek will be Ric Abram and Drew Axt.  Ric is the rep for Washington State and Drew handles the demos for the region.  Here is more information on Drew.

Drew Axt

Hometown
Newton, Iowa
Favorite Place to Ride?
Swoopy river trails, long climbs that culminate in epic descents, and any stretch of pavement that the sun is shining on.
Favorite bikes to ride?
I consider myself a 29er evangelist and love riding my Superfly hardtail and the HiFi Pro. When I'm pounding the pavement, the 6 Series Madone is my steed of choice.
Essential grooves?
Cut Copy, Rise Against, My Morning Jacket, Classic Country, RAC, Pretty Lights, The Hood Internet, Third Wave Ska and Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment