Pulled the tubes out of the CX0 cross tires on the Superfly tonight and reinserted the tubeless stems I had removed over a week ago. I was very pleased that they were still in the same spot I remembered placing them - a rarity in my garage. Next I put a generous amount of Stan's NoTubes Sealant in the rear tire and popped the bead back on the rim. It sealed immediately when I hit it with some high-pressure air with a satisfying "Pop". Then I noticed that it found and sealed the hole from the glass puncture on my rides this past weekend. So far, so good.
I applied the same process to the front tire but noticed that there was still a lot of soapy water sloshing around in it when I removed the tube. As a result, it had washed the old Stan's sauce off of the hooks on the rim so it was not sealed as well as the rear. It took more sealant and a couple more shots of pressure to pop and seat itself on the rim.
Remember that these are not specifically listed as tubeless tires so this application may not work. I pumped them up to 80 psi and will check them in the morning to see if they hold. If so, I will do some riding with lower pressures on the bluff to make sure they remain sealed during use. I will have a couple of tubes and lots of air with me just in case.